AzureFilm PLA Filament Grey
Made in the EU, high quality PLA resin, beautiful clear prints, vibrant colors, no stringing, no warping, no clogging. Compatible with the majority of FDM 3D printers.
Nozzle temperature: 200–230°C
Heated bed: Not required (recommended 50–60°C)
Print speed:50–100 mm/s
Build platform: Glass bed, Kaptontape, Blue tape.
- PLA is the most popular type of 3D filament, probably because is one of the easiest 3D filaments to print and it doesn’t warp as easily, meaning it doesn’t require a heating bed (although it definitely helps to heat it). Another benefit of using PLA is that it’s considered an odorless filament and is environmentally friendlier than many others 3D printer filaments.
- So far it sounds like a perfect 3D filament but just like every other plastic, it has some disadvantages; the PLA material has low-temperature resistance, and it will start to lose mechanical strength at temperatures over 60 °C. It is also important that we mention that this filament is brittle, so avoid making PLA 3D models that might be bent, twisted, or repeatedly dropped. Instead use it to make 3D models like decorations, low-wear toys, prototype parts, and containers.
- Even though our PLA filament is made from materials that are food-safe, we do not recommend repeatedly drinking or eating from your 3D prints, because the bacteria can build up there over time.
- Our PLA filament is compatible with almost all 3D printers, including Creality and MakerBot printers, Ultimaker, Artillery, Flashforge, Creatbot, Makergear, Bukobot, Snapmaker. Type A Machines and many more.
- AzureFilm PLA filaments come in different colors and options; from the basic colors like white and black to glow-in-the-dark properties or those mixed with real wood or glitter.
✔️ Easy to print
✔️ Lot of colors/styles
❌ Lacks mechanical properties
Difficulty to use: Low
Food safety: Although our PLA is eco-friendly and our masterbatch is made from food-safe materials, we suggest you use our PETG filament for which we have a food safe certification
Filament Diameter – 1.75 mm
Filament weight – 1000g
Filament color – Grey
Brand – AzureFilm