The Refill PLA filaments are designed to be used with the AzureFilm REELfinity spool, which reduces waste and minimises the impact on the environment.
Refill PLA filaments have the exact same properties as the PLA Original. These filaments offer reliable performance and consistent results. Refill PLA filaments are easy to print and great for beginners.
Check out our assembly video below of the REELfinity spool and Refill filaments and see how easy they are to set up!
Mechanical functions of REELfinity:
- Bigger holes on each side allow easier printing. The holes also reduce the possibility of errors during printing.
- Functional pin to secure your filament when the spool is not in use.
- A rectangular hole to help you close the spool. Once the refill filament is on the spool, you pinch the ties off and the filament spool is ready for use.
- A measurement system on one side of the spool. Here you will be able to tell how much filament you have left approximately.
- For the best results, print at 200–230°C.
- Recommended printing table temperature is 50-60°C.
- Use a glass bed, PEI sheet, Kapton, or Blue tape for the build platform with 3Dlac spray.
One spool contains 1000g of filament.
You can access the Technical Data Sheet here