Why choose LUMOplay Short Throw Kit?
LUMOplay Short Throw Kit is software and hardware that makes any digital display interactive. It’s used by parents, teachers, businesses, agencies, and brands all over the world.
How does LUMOplay work?
LUMOplay software is installed on a Windows computer.
The computer runs the software and games, the video display hardware (TV, projector, touchscreen) plays the game, and the camera or touch enabled surface tracks your movement so that the games react to you.
Keep young children active with an interactive floor! Perfect for homes, classrooms, sensory rooms, or daycares.
This kit includes everything you need to set up an interactive floor in an area with controlled lighting, for a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
Install it yourself in about an hour!
Become a Playmaker!
Create custom interactive floor & wall apps quickly and easily without writing a line of code.
A collection of easy to use templates with real-time previews, and flexible settings.
LUMOplay’s patented code-free content creation tools.
First month free of use Playmaker as gift !
Use any TV, projector, touchscreen, or LED display
Choose from over 200 apps, or easily design your own.
Download & install in minutes, no special training required.
Schedule & manage content on all your displays from the cloud.
Most popular ways how to setup LUMOplay kits :
Key futures :
- Touch-free experiences are in demand more than ever before
- Education through interactive engagement is a high priority among teachers
- Interactive projection is a popular treatment for children with Autism, ADHD, and sensory challenges
- LUMO’s Motion Maker system is code-free, and an ideal early intro to STEM activities
- LUMO hardware kits offer a full range of display options, from small classroom solutions to gym and recreation room activities
- LUMO includes over 200 apps, with tools for teachers to create their own apps and courses
- No special installation skills are required to install a LUMO kit – any local audio-visual company or internal IT department can install a system, usually in under an hour
- Touchscreens can be standalone or can be mounted inside a wall or table kiosk. If you are using Windows compatible touch-sensitive LED floor or wall tiles, they will be recognized by LUMOplay as a touchscreen.
- Hardware kits can be mounted on wall or ceiling for Projection on floor or wall
Kit includes :
Projector EPSON EB-L630SU/L635SU,
Video camera Orbbec Astra
Keyboard Microsoft All-in-one Media N9Z-00022
Hardware main futures :
Projector – EPSON EB-L630SU/EB-L635SU
- 6000 lumens
- 0,9 m – 3,5 m Projection Distance Wide
- WUXGA Full HD resolution
- Short-throw projection Large images in tight spaces (0.8:1 throw ratio)
Computer – Shuttle NC10U7
- Intel Core i7-8565U
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory ( 16 GB included )
- 1× NVMe, 1× SATA 2.5″, card reader
- 1× HDMI 2.0a, 1× DisplayPort 1.2
- 1× M.2-2280 ( 240 GB )
- Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN and Bluetooth
- 1× USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbit), 1× USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbit) Type C, 2× USB 2.0, 1× COM
- Active cooling
- Always-on jumper
- Wall/VESA mount included
- 1 month free of use Playmaker licence ( Access to our LUMOplay app library )
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit licence