CircuitMess Ringo – An Educational DIY Mobile Phone Kit | Learn Electronics and Coding | Soldering project | STEM project for kids | Ages 11+ | STEM toy | Science kit
About this item
- WORLD’S FIRST EDUCATIONAL MOBILE PHONE: a STEM kit suitable for everyone aged 11+ curious about how mobile phone technology works
- NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE NEEDED: designed for absolute beginners in electronics. Follow a detailed and straightforward guide to assemble and code your own fully functional mobile phone.
- EASY CODING FOR BEGINNERS: Learn how to code new apps and games. drag and drop blocks, or code in a text-based environment in C++. No installation is needed.
- ALL THE COMPONENTS COME IN THE BOX: circuit boards, a TFT LCD screen, casing, GSM module, sound module, amplifier module, detailed instructions, etc.) as well as the reading materials with exciting facts on mobile phone technology.
- WORKS LIKE A REAL MOBILE PHONE: Ringo is not just a learning set or a toy – it’s a fully functional mobile phone that can make calls, send texts, play games, or music. It is also a perfect and safe mobile phone for kids since it doesn’t have access to the Internet.